Some selling days are harder than others. When things are turning out differently than you like, those might be the days that you need a good laugh. Hope you enjoy this post:
From a Texas Mom –
Some things I’ve learned from my little boys:
* A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill
a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
* When you hear the toilet flush and the words
“uh oh”, it’s already too late.
* No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming
pool you still can’t walk on water.
* Play dough and microwave should not be used in
the same sentence.
* The spin cycle on the washing machine does not
make earthworms dizzy.