Not all prospects are ready to buy when you’re eager to sell.
Selling to these prospects often takes additional selling time. Why not find the prospects most likely to buy? You can!
Identifying customers that are ready to buy can be a critical strategy to help you achieve your sales goals and annual quota.
In this course you learn how to avoid missing sales with customers that are late in their buying cycles and ready to buy now. Learn how to quickly match your product or service features and benefits to meet your prospect’s urgent needs. Finally, see how to move these late stage prospects through the buying cycle to earn more business.
- Identify your ideal prospects so you can shorten your sales cycle and make it easier to sell
- Discover what you must look for so you don’t miss another sale
- Explore what you are selling so your customer wants to buy
- Identify best planning practices to maximize your selling time
- Discover what you need to do to move through your sales process and gain new business
** Get Instant Access to Selling Strategy: Find The BestCustomer to Buy From You Now! **