Luck in business and sales is the ability to create your own good fortune.
Professor Richard Wiseman of the University of Hertfordshire in England has identified four luck principles that you can follow to be luckier. You can learn to use your intuition more so you can be luckier. You can improve your skill at creating and noticing chance opportunities. How you respond to your bad luck can make you luckier. Thinking more like an optimist can improve your luck.
You may have thought that luck was a random event that is beyond your control. You can learn the four luck principles and have more control over your luck than you think. Then you can apply the luck principles to your business and sales so you can create your own good fortune.
- Discover how your intuition gives you more valuable information to sell and how to use it
- Identify the situations where you can meet more people and increase your luck
- Discover how being less driven will make you luckier
- Explore how to look at bad luck differently so you can get better business outcomes
- Discover how your optimistic thinking can make you luckier
** Get Instant Access to Learn To Be Lucky For Business & Sales! **